Saturday, September 7, 2013

Watertown: January 28, 1959

This morning, Daniel asked me to the TAP Dance next Saturday, but I’ll be in Sioux Falls so I can’t go. This afternoon he told me he had asked Mary Tesek to it. I was kind of mad at first, but really, I didn’t care at all. As it turned out, he hasn’t really asked her yet. We were over at Roger’s Dairy with a bunch of boys, Mud, Steve, etc, and he demanded his ring back. I gave it to him, and then didn’t pay any attention to him and went with the other boys. Pretty soon he gave it back. Tonight we went to the school and worked on our cloud chamber. We had loads of fun in the shop, and all the teachers were so nice and complimentary to me today. Afterwards, Daniel and I went out and parked (natch). It was fun, but we didn’t neck much at all – just talked. We talked about loving each other, and he remembered better than I did when he had told me. He said he had meant it most of the times. He also remembered that I had never told him. I really don’t know if I do or not, but I think it’s just that I like him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment