Monday, July 1, 2013

Watertown: January 12, 1959

Tonight I needed some glue and papers for current events, so Daniel told me to come over and get them. So I did. When I got in the house, he started madly pulling down shades and turning out lights. It was really funny and I just laughed at him, but still it was hard to hold him off. Finally, he carried me into the bedroom and we really messed up that bed! I was so scared his mother would come home like before. We were just goofing around, but having the lights off and in the bedroom would have been rather hard to explain! Then it turned out he didn't have any papers, and had mixes some flour and water for glue. Boy, I really got took. Then he acted real offended when I held him off, and said he was never going to kiss me again till the Tuck Formal (Feb. 7). Then he would forget and kiss me, and kept coming back for “the last kiss.” Sure hope he doesn't stick to it – I couldn't stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment