Monday, July 8, 2013

Watertown: January 20, 1959

I don’t know what happened, but today Daniel and I didn't pay any attention to each other at all – didn't even hardly speak. Tonight we had dress rehearsal for Kapers. For our Junior Class act, we had a nightclub scene and we all had to dance. Daniel and I danced then, but that’s about all I saw him all night. Then at the end, we snuck out of the finale and over into Junior High. It was all dark over there and we stood and kissed about four times, but didn't really say anything. He didn't have the car, so he told me just to go home with the girls – so I did. I don’t know what’s happening. We act like we don’t even know each other any more. And the funny part is I don’t feel one way or the other about it. But I don’t think I want to break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment