Monday, July 8, 2013

Watertown: January 22, 1959

Today Daniel kept asking me why I was mad, and he finally guessed that he must’ve missed our anniversary – he still doesn't know when it is. Oh, I was so mad at him. Tonight was the last night of Kapers. We’re so glad it’s over – and so tired. Daniel was with me quite a bit, but we really didn't accomplish much. We also rode around after school, but I couldn't help being kinda snotty then, and we didn't accomplish anything either. There was a dance tonight – and I went with the girls, as usual. That’s fun, though. Daniel danced with a few girls at first, but then he was with me the rest of the night. We had a lot of fun dancing – but it was kind of impersonal. Later, he started warming up a little, and he kissed me once very lightly when we were dancing, but I really had to throw myself at him. I don’t like to do that, but I know it’s the only way to get him back now. And I think I want him back – I guess I do love him pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment