Tuesday, June 25, 2013

January 4, 1959

 I went to church today, but even with the Communion service, it was very boring. Just sat in bed and read “Marjorie Morningstar” all day. It’s a very good book, not the story especially, but the principle behind it. Daniel called four times, but we didn't talk about anything special, and I didn't accomplish much. Except the last time tonight. He was in a very good mood, and for once it was fun talking to him. He doesn't especially like hardly any of my friends, especially silly Loretta. He doesn't mix very well with strange people – which is what I have to do, so I usually go with him and his friends. For some off reason he asked me to go to the show with him this next weekend. He hardly ever asks that far ahead – if at all – especially when we’re going steady. And he also said he wished I would have gone to Mass with him Christmas Eve. He must've been thinking a lot about me today. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment